Sheet pan tofu and veggies are very fast, and it has pleasant textures and fresh and brave flavors. These baked vegetables are extraordinarily easy and quick to prepare and taste fantastic!
Health is always in vogue, and since vegetables should not be missing from a healthy lifestyle, all that remains is to discover how we can integrate more into our daily diet and make them as tasty as possible. Baked vegetables are very delicious and retain many nutrients, which support our immunity and give us enough energy to do everything we want in one day.
Tofu is an ingredient with a neutral taste but extremely sensitive to the flavors of spices. It is incredibly versatile and adapts to many cooking styles, always giving an exceptional taste to the dishes. It is an excellent choice to make up for the lack of protein in meat and has a consistent intake of good fats in the diet.
You can’t imagine how delicious these vegetables are on the tray! Whole garlic cloves, sprinkled over vegetables, give them a subtle flavor. This recipe has no fixed quantities and ingredients. You can juggle them depending on the vegetables available and the number of people. Obviously, in addition to the vegetables I used, others can be successfully included in this combination, for example, peas or mushrooms of all kinds.
And as for a different side, if you need a high calorie intake, I recommend you pair this recipe with brown rice or even quinoa. You can leave it to boil in a pot while the sheet pan tofu is in the oven so you don’t need to spend more time in the kitchen.
Let’s see what’s with the recipe!
Sheet Pan Tofu and Veggies
- a clean kitchen towel
- a cutting board
- a sharp knife
- a medium mixing bowl
- a whisk
- a sheet pan
- 1 package of firm tofu
- 1 lb of sweet potatoes
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 medium red bell peppers
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 large broccoli head
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of organic maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of powdered ginger
- a pinch of black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C) and prepare a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Drain the tofu, and place it on a clean kitchen towel. Fold to remove all the moisture.
- Dice the sweet potatoes, zucchini, bell pepper, and onion.
- Chop the broccoli and mince the garlic cloves.
- Add sesame oil, maple syrup, soy sauce, ginger, black pepper, and whisk to combine in a mixing bowl.
- Cut the drained tofu into small cubes.
- Place the vegetables and diced tofu onto the prepared baking tray and cover everything with the sauce.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes.
- When serving, sprinkle freshly chopped coriander on top. The vegetables are spicy, with a pleasant, slightly crunchy texture, and tofu is fragrant and delicious!