The 4th of July is coming up and we are throwing a small garden party for our closest friends. In the past few days, I have been combing through my recipe book to see what I can make for the party. If you are in the same situation, rest assured! I prepared a compilation of some great recipes that will allow you to celebrate this wonderful holiday without fearing that your food didn’t turn out as well as you had hoped. All you need to do is buy some fireworks and read this post.
- How about Berry Custard with the sweetened whipped as well? It’s a great combination of different kinds of berries that are in season right now.
- Or maybe those Chocolate Buttermilk Waffles? Use the honey and blackberry sauce and top with a big swirl of sweetened whipped cream to start off the day of celebrations.
- Hot dogs made with sprouted flour buns, grass-fed sausages, lacto-fermented ketchup and mustard, and a sauerkraut topping? It doesn’t get more probiotic than that!
- Some potato chips on the side? Fried in coconut oil and drizzled with some homemade vinaigrette dressing.
- And to drink, a honey-sweetened lemonade that’s perfect for a hot summer.
- A sure way to get everyone’s attention is to serve Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream with some Faux Magic Shell sauce.
- You could also make some simple milkshakes with dark chocolate and raw milk. Add a few almonds for a nice texture surprise.
- I recommend fried cheese sticks (fried in ghee or coconut oil) with a serving of Homemade Ranch Dressing.
- Cheddar Chives Crackers are also a perfect party snack that can be eaten on its own or with a dip.
- And these Salmon & Cheese Pinwheels will give you a nice nutritional boost PLUS they can be made ahead of time and kept in the fridge until ready to serve. Win-Win!
- For a truly festive touch, how about a red, white, and blue flag made out of fruit?
This should give you enough ideas so that you can plan your 4th of July party! I didn’t include dinner because well, I never feel hungry after eating that much throughout the day anyway. I’d rather leave some space in my stomach for a toast made with some homemade cocktails!
Have a great 4th of July, everyone!