* 1 cup plus 3 Tablespoons rice flour
* 1/2 cup sorghum flour
* 1/2 cup potato starch
* 3 Tablespoons sugar, plus extra for dusting
* 1 Tablespoon baking powder
* 3/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 5 Tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
* 1/2 cup milk
* 2 eggs, lightly beaten
* 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
* 4 ounces cream cheese, partially frozen and cut into small pieces.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line heavy baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat baking mat.
Combine the rice flour, sorghum flour, potato starch, sugar, baking powder, xanthan gum and salt in a large bowl. Cut in the butter. Add the eggs and milk and mix until thoroughly combined. Carefully fold in the blueberries and cream cheese pieces.
Use lightly floured hands and a lightly floured surface to pat out the dough into a large rectangle. Use a knife to cut into triangles.
Place dough on prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with sugar. Turn the oven temperature down to 375 and bake until golden and cooked through.
Makes 8-10 scones.