1. Coconut Oil is one of my favorite discoveries over the past couple years, I use coconut oil in everything. Cooking, moisturizing, smoothies, etc., etc. I even use it as a substitute for cream of coconut in Pina Coladas. Anything that makes (virgin) Pina Coladas kosher for a cleanse definitely gets my seal of approval.
2. Stevia has become my new best friend. It’s an absolute must for those with a sweet tooth (like me!).
3. Probiotics will help keep your tummy happy and healthy.
6. A natural bristle brush for skin brushing, which helps circulate your lymph.
8. Most nutritionists and naturopaths recommend rebounding (jumping on a trampoline) as the best, detoxifying exercise out there. Plus it’s super fun! I’ve got this one, which is well made and quiet.
9. It’s not in the nifty little photoshop document above, but I’m definitely of the opinion that a good vacation is super detoxifying. We all need to get out of the office and away from the computer every once in awhile.
I took a quick break this past month and it was looooooong overdue. My vacation was too short, but I still tried to cram in as much as I could. I got to hit the beach and eat yummy tacos.